1)”If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good.”
2)”Hip-hop is a voice for voiceless poor people.”
3)”Gratefulness is a practice, just like happiness is a choice.”
art, Beautiful, Blessed, Chance, Deciding, Dedicated, Dream, Early, Engaged, Escape, Faith, Fully, Getting, Girl, god, Good, Happy, Heart, Help, Hope, Ideas, Interested, Karma, learn, life, Matter, Money, Mostly, Others, pain, Pick, Poor, Process, Question, Recognized, respect, Results, Rock, Situation, Smarter, Struggle, Successful, Surround, Time, Truth, Vision, Voice, Voiceless, Wake, women, work
1)”In morals what begins in fear usually ends in wickedness; in religion what begins in fear usually ends in fanaticism. Fear, either as a principle or a motive, is the beginning of all evil.”
2)”Violet, the amethyst, signified love and truth; or passion and suffering.”
3)”Conversation may be compared to a lyre with seven chords – philosophy, art, poetry, love, scandal, and the weather”
Accuracy, art, Aspire, Earnestly, Evil, Experience, fear, Fool, Himself, Impossible, Language, love, Mind, Moment, Pay, Poetry, Question, religion, Second, Sense, Side, Truth, Understand, Wise, Worthy, Youth
1) Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
2) Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
3) The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
4) Personality is everything in art and poetry.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5) Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
6) The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
7) Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.
8)Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.”
9)Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”
10) “In our time there are many artists who do something because it is new; they see their value and their justification in this newness. They are deceiving themselves; novelty is seldom the essential. This has to do with one thing only; making a subject better from its intrinsic nature.”
~Henri de Toulouse Lautrec