1) A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
2) Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
3) Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
4) Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
5) Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
6) To love beauty is to see light.
7) Beauty awakens the soul to act.
8) The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.
9) Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
~ Khalil Gibran
10) The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.”
~P.C. Cast, Betrayed
1) People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude.(80%)
~John C. Maxwell
2) Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.(70%)
3) For success, attitude is equally as important as ability.(80%)
4) Adopting the right attitude can convert a negative stress into a positive one.(70%)
5) Attitude is everything.(50%)
~Diane von Furstenberg
6)Our attitude toward life determines life’s attitude towards us.(80%)
~John N. Mitchell
7) The ideal attitude is to be physically loose and mentally tight.(100%)
8) Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality.((80%)
9) The only disability in life is a bad attitude.(70%)
10) Your attitude towards failure determines your altitude after failure.(100%)
~John C. Maxwell
1) Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.
2) Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
3) The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.
4) Personality is everything in art and poetry.
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
5) Vision is the art of seeing what is invisible to others.
6) The true work of art is but a shadow of the divine perfection.
7) Art is the lie that enables us to realize the truth.
8)Art and love are the same thing: It’s the process of seeing yourself in things that are not you.”
9)Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.”
10) “In our time there are many artists who do something because it is new; they see their value and their justification in this newness. They are deceiving themselves; novelty is seldom the essential. This has to do with one thing only; making a subject better from its intrinsic nature.”
~Henri de Toulouse Lautrec
1) Architecture should speak of its time and place, but yearn for timelessness.
2) Architecture is the learned game, correct and magnificent, of forms assembled in the light.
3) Architecture begins where engineering ends.
~Walter Gropius More…
1) Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
2) Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
3) Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
~Mahatma Gandhi More…
1) It’s better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone – so far .
2) It is better to be alone than in bad company.
3) I never said, ‘I want to be alone.’ I only said, ‘I want to be left alone.’ There is all the difference.
4) If you make friends with yourself you will never be alone.
5) You come into the world alone and you go out of the world alone yet it seems to me you are more alone while living than even going and coming.
6) The longer one is alone, the easier it is to hear the song of the earth.
~Robert Anton Wilson
7) I think it’s good for a person to spend time alone. It gives them an opportunity to discover who they are and to figure out why they are always alone.
8)Sometimes life is too hard to be alone, and sometimes life is too good to be alone.
9) The strongest men are the most alone.