These were the ten best Environment quotes according to the publishers.
1) Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.
~ Margaret Mead
2) Environmental pollution is an incurable disease. It can only be prevented.
~ Barry Commoner
3) The environment is everything that isn’t me.
~ Albert Einstein
1) Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
~ Nelson Mandela
2) Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.
~ John Dewey
3) The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.
4) Education is the movement from darkness to light.
~ Allan Bloom
5) The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.
~ Sydney J. Harris
6) Education is learning what you didn’t even know you didn’t know.
~ Daniel J. Boorstin
7) Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth.
8) An education isn’t how much you have committed to memory, or even how much you know. It’s being able to differentiate between what you know and what you don’t.
~ Anatole France
9) Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught.
~ Oscar Wilde
10) Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
~ Robert Frost
1) A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.
~ Colin Powell
2) All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
~ Walt Disney
3) You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
~ A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
4) We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.
~ Jesse Owens
5) Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
~ Tupac Shakur
6) Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.
~ James Dean
7) Yesterday is but today’s memory, and tomorrow is today’s dream.
~ Khalil Gibran
8) Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
~ Langston Hughes
9) Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
~ Carl Jung
10) Dreams have only one owner at a time. That’s why dreamers are lonely.
~ Erma Bombeck
1) Dieting is the only game where you win when you lose!”
~ Karl Lagerfeld
2) A culture fixated on female thinness is not an obsession about female beauty, but an obsession about female obedience. Dieting is the most potent political sedative in women’s history; a quietly mad population is a tractable one.”
~ Naomi Wolf
3) Food is an important part of a balanced diet.”
~ Frances Ann Lebowitz
4) It is easier to change a man’s religion than to change his diet.”
~ Margaret Mead
5) No disease that can be treated by diet should be treated with any other means.”
6) Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
~ Bethenny Frankel
7) I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
~ Mae West
8) As I mentioned previously, the tools that allow for optimum health are diet and exercise.
~ Bill Toomey
9) Before long it will be the animals who do the dieting so that the ultimate consumer does not have to.
~ Mimi Sheraton
10) The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day you’re off it.”
~ Jackie Gleason
1) You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.Walt DisneyDesign is directed toward human beings.
2) Design is to solve human problems by identifying them and executing the best solution.
3) Design is directed toward human beins. To design is to solve human problems by identifying them and executing the best solution.
~ Ivan Chermayeff
4) Recognizing the need is the primary condition for design.
~ Charles Eames
5) Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.
~ Steve Jobs
6) A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes.
~ Christian Louboutin
7) Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.
~ Steve Jobs
8) Design is not making beauty, beauty emerges from selection, affinities, integration, love.
~ Louis Kahn
9) Good design is making something intelligible and memorable. Great design is making something memorable and meaningful.
10) Design is a constant challenge to balance comfort with luxe, the practical with the desirable.
~ Donna Karan
11) I don’t design clothes, I design dreams.
~ Ralph Lauren
1) The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
~ Mark Twain
2) The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living.
~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
3) I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.
~ Corazon Aquino
4) Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte
5) The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them.
~ Lois McMaster Bujold
6) The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
~ Mark Twain
7) Death would not be called bad, O people, if one knew how to truly die.
~ Guru Nanak
8) Birth and death; we all move between these two unknowns.
~ Bryant H. McGill
9) Death is always around the corner, but often our society gives it inordinate help.
~ Carter Burwell
10) Death borders upon our birth, and our cradle stands in the grave.
~ Joseph Hall