Upon popular demand we made another list
1) “I learnt long ago to hate my enemies, but I’ve never loved one before” – Thomas Shelby.
2) “She’s in the past. The past is not my concern. The future is no longer my concern, either.”-Thomas Shelby.
3) “There’s only one thing can blind a man as smart as you, Tommy. Love” – Polly gray.
4) “In pubs sometimes people say things and sometimes it’s the whisky talking. It’s hard to tell which is which” -Thomas Shelby.
5) “Babies don’t have principles” – Polly Gray
6) “May you be in heaven a full half hour before the devil knows you’re dead” – Grace Burgess
7) “Sometimes the women have to take over. Like in the war” – Polly Gray
8) “My fury is a thing to behold.” – Chester Campbell.
9) “The one minute. The soldier’s minute. In a battle, that’s all you get. One minute of everything at once. And anything before is nothing. Everything after, nothing. Nothing in comparison to that one minute” – Thomas Shelby.
10) “Brave is going where no man has gone before.”Polly Gray.
A quote that we missed? Disagree with our ranking of quotes? Leave us a comment below telling us your favorite Peaky Blinders quote.
1) “My mother has told me in the past that if you fart 12 to 15 times a day you can lose a lot of weight, so I think I’m gonna lose a lot of weight because I’m gonna fart a lot.”
2) “Picking your nose is not ladylike because it’s not pretty and it’s nasty.”
– Honey Boo Boo
3) “Our hair has always been washed in the kitchen sink.”
– Mama More…
1) “Well.. I want more than anything, I guess, to be on the stage. You know what stopped me? Fear of what my family would say. But… now that they’re, well, you know, dead, and, uh, I have terminal brain cancer, I figure… maybe I should just go for it, you know? Chase that dream. What about you? What dream are you chasing? Or should I say, what dream is chasing you?”
– Larry Harvey
2) “I am trying here! I am trying to make this place warm and inviting and spectacular and have this Halloween party shot by Elle friggin Decor so someone will see it and sweep in and take this place off our hands, and then I can feel free to fall in love with a 25-year-old who has great biceps. So get off my back, carve a goddamn pumpkin, go get a goddamn costume, and man up.”
– Chad Warwick
3) “One of the comforts of having children is knowing one’s youth has not fled, but merely been passed down to a new generation. They say when a parent dies, a child feels his own mortality. But when a child dies, it’s immortality that a parent loses.”
– Tate Langdon More…
These were the ten best Peaky Blinders quotes according to the publishers.
1) “Everyone’s a whore. We just sell different parts of ourselves.”
– Tommy Shelby
2) “So, the past is not the past”
– Tommy Shelby
3) “I am not looking the other way. I am looking directly at the events of the day. And I like what I see.”
– Chester Campbell More…
1) “Give me a burger, onion rings, and a list of people who killed their parents and got away with it. I need some heroes.”
2) “There are many paths in life. There’s the “Hey, you’re cute, sure, I’ll marry you after graduation and med school” and the “Can you drive Susie to soccer today, ’cause I’ve got a pediure?” path. And then there’s my path, where I found myself 16 and pregnant and I realized “I have to get a job, I have to raise a kid and being me, I have to do it all by myself.” Not easy. But the thing with my path was, when I reached the end, I turned around and realized I’d ended up someplace really good.”
3) “I don’t even like kids. They always have jam on their hands. Even when there isn’t any jam in the house, they get jam on their hands. I can’t deal with jam hands.”
– Luke More…
1) “My quest for equality began many years ago. When I was a boy, my family and I lived on a small farm. We weren’t rich and none of us were benders. This made us very easy targets for the Firebender that extorted my father. One day, my father confronted this man, but when he did that Firebender took my family from me. Then, he took my face. I’ve been forced to hide behind a mask ever since. As you know, the Avatar has recently arrived in Republic City. And if she were here, she would tell you that bending brings balance to the world, but she is wrong. It has been the cause of every war in every era, but that is about to change. I know that you have all been wondering “What is the Revelation?” You are about to get your answer. From the beginning of time, the spirits have been guardians of our world, and they have spoken to me. They said that the Avatar has failed humanity, which is why the spirits have chosen me to usher in a new era of balance. They have granted me a power to make equality a reality; the ability to take one’s bending away, permanently.”
2) “Young man, it is nothing to be ashamed of. I too came from humble beginnings. Why, when I was your age I was a real shoe-shiner and all I had to my name was an idea: The Sato Mobile. Now I was fortunate enough to meet someone who believed in me and my work ethic. He gave me the money I needed to get my idea of the ground and I build the entire Future Industries empire from that one selfless loan.”
– Hiroshi Sato
3) “Well, my daughter passionately told me all about your hard-earned success in the Pro-Bending Arena, and about your team’s current financial stumbling block. Now I’d hate to see you lose your chance at winning the championship, just because you’re short a few yuans. That’s why I’m going to sponsor the Fire Ferrets in the tournament.”
– Hiroshi Sato More…