1) “Dear White People, a minimum requirements of black friends needed not to seem racist has just been raised to two.”
2) “Dear White People, please stop touching my hair.”
3) “Dating a black person to piss off your parents is a form a racism.”
– Sam More…
1) Tony Stark: If I lift it, do I get to rule Asgard?
Thor: Yes, of course.
Tony Stark: I will be fair, but firmly cruel.
Thor: No, I’m sure.
2) “I know you’re good people. I know you mean well. But you just didn’t think it through. There is only one path to peace… your extermination.”
3) “I’ve got no strings to hold me down / to make me fret, or make me frown / I had strings, But now I’m free / There are no strings on me!”
– Ultron More…
1) “You fucking cunt!”
– Nick Dunne
2) “I’m the cunt you married. The only time you liked yourself was when you were trying to be someone this cunt might like. I’m not a quitter, I’m that cunt. I killed for you; who else can say that? You think you’d be happy with a nice Midwestern girl? No way, baby! I’m it.”
– Amy Dunne
3) “Fuck. You’re delusional. I mean, you’re insane, why would you even want this? Yes, I loved you and then all we did was resent each other, try to control each other. We caused each other pain.”
– Nick Dunne More…
1) “Final report of the commercial starship Nostromo, third officer reporting. The other members of the crew, Kane, Lambert, Parker, Brett, Ash and Captain Dallas, are dead. Cargo and ship destroyed. I should reach the frontier in about six weeks. With a little luck, the network will pick me up. This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off.”
2) “So, um, we think we should discuss the bonus situation…”
3) “Oh, Mother says the sun’s coming up in twenty minutes.”
– Ash More…
1) “I met him, fifteen years ago; I was told there was nothing left; no reason, no conscience, no understanding; and even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes… the devil’s eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized that what was living behind that boy’s eyes was purely and simply… evil.”
– Dr. Sam Loomis
2) Sheriff Leigh Brackett: A man wouldn’t do that.
Dr. Sam Loomis: This isn’t a man.
3) “Death has come to your little town, sheriff.”
– Dr. Sam Loomis More…