1)”The more often we see the things around us – even the beautiful and wonderful things – the more they become invisible to us. That is why we often take for granted the beauty of this world: the flowers, the trees, the birds, the clouds – even those we love. Because we see things so often, we see them less and less.”
2)”Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
3)”Every girl is beautiful in every single way, because she already have the amazing personalities that God has given her that makes her really beautiful. Because every girl is not measured on how she looks, but it’s what she has within her.”
1) “I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I’m out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe
2) “I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” -Marilyn Monroe
3) “The real lover is the man who can thrill you just by touching your head or smiling into your eyes or just by staring into space.” -Marilyn Monroe
1) A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears.
2) Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
3) Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.
4) Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
5) Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
6) To love beauty is to see light.
7) Beauty awakens the soul to act.
8) The sign of a beautiful person is that they always see beauty in others.
9) Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
~ Khalil Gibran
10) The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.”
~P.C. Cast, Betrayed