1) Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.
2) Anybody can become angry – that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way – that is not within everybody’s power and is not easy.
3) Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
4) For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
5) Speak when you are angry – and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
~Laurence J. Peter Oracle
[sam id=”1″ codes=”true”]
6) When anger rises, think of the consequences.
7) Anger is a wind which blows out the lamp of the mind.
~Robert Green Ingersoll
8) Every time you get angry, you poison your own system.
~Alfred A. Montapert
9) The opposite of anger is not calmness, its empathy.
10) The greatest remedy for anger is delay.
11) There’s nothing wrong with anger provided you use it constructively.(100%)